Seminar Tells How to Turn Business into a Franchise
Transworld Business Advisors will host a seminar titled How to Turn Your Business into a Successful Franchise Corporation, this afternoon from 3-5 p.m., in the Enterprise Mill main conference room.
- How to attract the perfect franchisee candidate
• The legal and operational pieces that create success
• The biggest obstacle a business faces when trying to expand
• How to overcome that obstacle via franchising
• Scoring your business on franchise readiness
Guest speaker Andy Klie is president of Franchise Development Group. He has been helping companies become franchise corporations since 2003. Among his successful franchisor clients are Digital Doc, Tom and Chee, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Craft Beer Cellar and Chocolate Martini Bar.
“One of my favorites is Tom and Chee, a quick service restaurant that specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches,” Transworld president Kim Romaner said. “Don’t laugh until you’ve tried one! They are a huge hit wherever they’ve been located.
The owner of Tom and Chee said, “Working with Franchise Development Group has been great. With their help we have awarded over 100 franchises in the past year.”