GRU Marketing Awarded for Health Campaigns
The Georgia Regents University Division of Communications and Marketing earned seven Target Awards, including two gold awards, from the Georgia Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations during the 20th Anniversary Target Awards Luncheon at the Ritz Carlton Lodge at Reynolds Plantation on June 30.
Entries in the this year’s competition were judged by the New England Society for Healthcare Communications based on creativity, layout and design, functionality, message effectiveness, production quality and overall appeal. Georgia hospitals submitted more than 185 entries in 26 various public relations, marketing, design and advertising categories.
Gold awards were presented to GRU in the following categories:
- Direct Mail – Children’s Hospital of Georgia direct mail campaign
- Fundraising – Media awareness efforts for ALS Walk and ice bucket challenge
Silver awards were presented for:
- Patient/Customer Relations – GRHealth VIP Patient Portal
- Websites – GRHealth Web Redesign
- Social Media Marketing – GRHealth Your Health Matters
- Digital Advertising – Children’s Hospital of Georgia Digital Campaign
- Media Relations – Children’s Hospital of Georgia ER Open House
The Georgia Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations is an affiliated society of the Georgia Hospital Association.