Advanced Services Takes Home Elite Award
In late June, the 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For gave out its various awards at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. It identifies and honors organizations that displays a commitment to excellence in their Human Resource practices and employee enrichment. Organizations are rated based on communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Of the 12 Elite Winners only Advanced Services For Pest Control is based in Augusta, Georgia. They were awarded the Elite award for Work-Life-Balance and just one other company has ties to Augusta—Rural Sourcing Inc. or RSI and they won the Small Business Best of the Best Award.
Other winners with ties to Augusta are Atlanta based Gray Television, which owns the News 12 and NBC stations in the CSRA. Cingo, formerly Allgood Pest Control still has a pest control presence in Augusta. Southeast Restoration has six locations including one in Augusta.
Advanced Services founder Jeff Annis accepted the award in Atlanta and oversaw the process of benefits to create a work life balance for employees:
“Our “Field-Force” program allows our field service team to work from home and go direct to their first customer and from their last customer straight back home 80% of the time.
Our technology allows for our office and admin staff to work from home if they have a sick kid or if they are caring for a sick relative. (one of our admin staff recently spent 3 years of her mother’s life at home with her for constant care – and did her job 40 hours a week- right from home) ,” said Annis.
He added that Advanced Services has the following other benefits in place:
- 3 paid days off if you are the father or mother of a newborn or adopt a child.
- Sliding scale of paid days off for death of a loved one, depending on the distance of travel to the funeral.
- In-house staff can bring their children to work when necessary, as well as pets who are in need of special attention or on the way to and from veterinarian visits.
- The benefit package includes support for major medical, short and long term disability, life insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, tax-free savings plan with matching, etc.
- Our ongoing education program includes tuition assistance or reimbursement, plus we pay bonuses for added qualifications and certifications added.
For more info on the award recipients click here: http://bit.ly/2uHJEA0